Building The Church 4 July 1959 to 5 Sept 1959
The interior fittings and linings were installed. The floor is put in and electricity and water are connected. The walls were completely finished, with active involvement of members of the Sisterhood N.Y. Tavrel, N.N. Baitch, S.V. Petrowsky, and N.K. Matveeva. At the same time the roof covering the church was completed. See photographs below.